The musings and happenings that make up our life on the way
I'm so excited you have joined us bloggers. You need a family picture up. Or a picture of the kids or something.
hey, me again. I'm trying to be your first follower, but it is giving me an error code and won't let me do it. It said something about your URL being wrong. Any Suggestions?
Does this comment go anywhere? I'm getting a little unhappy here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so excited you have joined us bloggers. You need a family picture up. Or a picture of the kids or something.
hey, me again. I'm trying to be your first follower, but it is giving me an error code and won't let me do it. It said something about your URL being wrong. Any Suggestions?
Does this comment go anywhere? I'm getting a little unhappy here.
Post a Comment