Thursday, November 13, 2008

The First Post!

Life has seemed crazy busy lately, and then we have to wonder why? At the end of some days it's pretty common to look back and wonder where on earth the day went. The boys are growing so fast, and it would probably be easiest to show that in pics since we have to st, so here goes.

They have grand fun spending time playing in the Children's room at the Iowa City Library. The only problem being that Titus is never quite "done" playing with the trains, even though he looks terribly unimpressed in this one.



The other day they were playing in the leaves and I attempted to get a good picture of them together with the gorgeous leaves. It seemed like a simple idea, but apparently it was the wrong time of day or something.

sitting so nicely together... Kyle ignoring...

Titus will MAKE him look...

"Fine, I'll just leave"...


Ouch :) Not such good results, but I like these:




Oh well, maybe the "ideal" fall picture will appear next year. Bryan has been "overextended" in his words this semester in school. Somehow it seems that seniors are expected to do more homework even though some of it seems a little redundant. We are definitely counting down the weeks to being done with classes - 4 weeks left! In January he begins student teaching at the high school in Montezuma. He's met the principal and the English teacher he will be working with, but doesn't know anyone else yet. It may be a bit overwhelming the first few weeks I'm guessing! At any rate it will be a different sort of learning experience!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Hey,so glad your up ang going!! Jeremy and I were just saying last night we were wondeing when you were going to post. Great post.

Anonymous said...

yay! I like green =)

Anonymous said...

You'll be on my favorites:)
Twila H.

 
Designed by Lena