"EWW!"
Two weeks ago I was sick for one day, thankfully Bryan was home most of that day. He had to go to school for a meeting for about 1.5 hours. In that time the boys decided to get into all kinda of things that they usually leave along - like my purse! They have piles of toys, why can't they just give Mommy one day to be sick? Titus finally came and told me I leave my comfy recliner and see what Kyle found :( LIPSTICK! He dug it way down to the bottom with his finger, but at least he knew it went on his face... Have you tried to remove lots of lipstick off the skin before? Not fun, it really does not come off very well at all.
Since then he had discovered chapstick... he rather likes to eat it and smear it all over his face. Oh yeah, and my personal favorite on the disgusting meter - my deoderant. Not cool, I don't think it took more than one taste to figure out that he should just smear it around and dig in it rather than eat the nasty stuff. Wish I had my camera for that funny face though!

1 comment:
Hey, just found your blog on here--glad to see you've joined the blogspot world :) Love the pics of the boys . . . looks they keep you busy!
Post a Comment